About the role
Blue Sky Partners is a national consulting firm that helps organizations set clear goals, developing sustainable systems, and establish healthy expectations. Unlike most consulting firms, we don’t just tell our clients how to achieve their goals—we actively help achieve them. If we have a mantra, it’s do great work, experiment, mind the details, treat people well, be honest, be of service, keep learning.
After five years of consistent growth, we’re hiring a Jr. Consultant / Admin to help us organize and undertake administrative tasks to make sure our team has capacity to serve even more organizations.
As a Jr. Consultant / Admin at Blue Sky Partners, we’re looking for somebody with an entrepreneurial spirit who’s comfortable taking direction and managing themselves as they help us manage the nitty-gritty, day-to-day of all our projects. We need somebody who communicates well, thoroughly, and consistently. More than anything, we’re looking for somebody who is curious—somebody who knows they don’t have all the answers and wants to learn everything they can to help the BSP team and our clients be successful. This is an entry-level position for somebody who’s looking to kick start their professional career and will report to BSP COO, Tim Seaton.
You’re good at…
This job might be for you if you:
- Are comfortable doing task-oriented work to help our clients and the BSP team deliver high quality work product, including but not limited to, evaluating business and growth strategies, amending communication protocols and project management software
- Would enjoy working with BSP consultants to help a client think through how to communicate a change in their organizational structure and operating model
- Would be good at coordinating schedules to keep client and internal BSP projects running efficiently
- Would enjoy submitting reports and preparing presentations/proposals, as assigned
- Like learning about processes, systems, tools, and tactics to increase effectiveness for ourselves and clients
- Are comfortable or willing to learn how to give constructive and positive feedback to colleagues and clients
- Would enjoy helping BSP’s founding partners, sales team, and consultants evaluate a potential scope of work
- Would enjoy an independent and flexible work environment
Would be extra awesome if…
You don’t have to have this kind of experience, but it would be cool if you did…
- Have some experience working within an agency or boutique firm
- Have proficiency in Google Drive and Docs, ClickUp, Hubspot, and Quickbooks
- Have certifications or experience related to project management or business coaching
- Have experience working with start-ups or within the start-up community
- Have experience working with high-level executives
- Have experience with program design or design thinking
- Have a general familiarity with change management
Starting salary, perks, and benefits
This is a full-time position; Blue Sky Partners is based in Austin, Texas, but you don’t have to be.
- $40,000 – 45,000 annual starting salary
- Annual bonus opportunities
- Healthcare coverage and other benefits through our partnership with Insperity
- Flexible work environment and remote work allowed, including weekly optional in-person work sessions for Austin-based employees—complete with a taco budget
- Regular organizational bonuses, as BSP hits its corporate goals
- Access to organizational charity and non-profit donation program
- Wellness stipend
- Unlimited time off—BSP’s unlimited time off policy is based on mutual trust between team members; it gives every team member opportunities to work or take time off as they see fit, as long as they fulfill their roles and responsibilities. We encourage active use of the policy and prioritize family, mental and physical health, and rest.
- Work computer provided
- Regular cost-of-living salary adjustments
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line, “Blue Sky Partners Jr. Consultant / Admin Job”; please include your resume, a letter of interest telling us about the experience you bring to the role and why you want to work at BSP.
About Blue Sky Partners
Founded in 2017 in Austin, Texas, Blue Sky Partners is a national consulting firm that helps organizations set clear goals, developing sustainable systems, and establish healthy expectations. We work with for-profits, nonprofits, and governments to improve operations and increase impact. In the last five years, we’ve used that experience to help more than 50 organizations launch more than 90 departments, initiatives, projects, and products.