BSP’s Comprehensive Calendar Workshop
BSP's Comprehensive Calendar Workshop is an executive-grade workshop to help leaders clearly define values, goals, and official responsibilities within an organization.
The program combines in-person development with follow-up coaching to help leaders of all experience levels eliminate clutter and create a calendar system that works for them.
Declutter your schedule to accomplish real work. The Comprehensive Calendar Immersion produces effective results in a time-efficient manner.
- BSP Priorities Briefing, focused on personal values & five year goals
- Update your direct work responsibilities
- Update your direct reports
- Update your contacts
Session, Day 1
- Defining your values & goals
- Exploring your habits
- Committement Mapping
- Identifying opportunities
Session, Day 2
- Opportunity Mapping
- Project(s) Brainstorm
- Calendar Strategy and Implementation
15 and 30 days, post-session
- 15 day check-in call
- 30 day check-in call or meeting
- Quarterly check-in + revisions to calendar
- Pre-session work
- Two sessions with BSP team
- Calendar creation
- 15 day check-in session or meeting
- 30 day check-in session or meeting
- 60 day check-in session
- Quarterly review and revisions to calendar based on what you’ve learned
ready to get started?
“After working with BSP, we were able to cut through the clutter and identify where we should be spending our time as individuals and as an organization.”
Zach Fraganape, Co-founder, Servable
Join our monthly newsletter for book recommendations, highlights of interesting people, meet-up opportunities, and notes on what we’re learning.